Home

Tuesday 24 September 2013

My FiRsT eVeR bLoG pOsT...



Hi everybody,

I have just started this blog (as you can probably see because this is my first post), I guess it will be about life, stuff and random things, I like my art and making things I also blabber along a bit (according to my friends they just nod and yeah when I go off(Alice you know who you are))!


This best describes me!

One I really hate English and fiction things and I hate all the book analizing ('they chose this colour because they wanted it to be sad', or maybe they just decided to chose blue cause they like the colour) anyway so yeah I'm not sure how this will go but yeah!


A piece of art homework which I really like and whant to get a print of but need to work out how to do that!

I wanted to start a YouTube channel but with the editing I decide as I'm still at school and am really busy I wouldn't have the time at the moment, but I'm sure one day I will try.


I guess why would anybody want to read me ramble about stuff! I don't know and I guess there's not really anyone who would! (In that case I am writing to myself at this moment and will be for ever after) but hey if there is anyone out there i will try not to make it too random but please carry on reading these I'm sure at one point I will make one of you laugh (someone's like: yeah right)

So yeah hope you've had a nice day or are having one and more laughs an randomness is coming. :D XOXOXOXOX 




No comments:

Post a Comment