Home

Saturday 28 September 2013

NeWsPaPeR bUnTiNg TuToRiAl...

 I was scrolling through Pinterest one day and saw some mini bunting made out of newspaper, it was all one shape and wasn't particularly colourful but it did look pretty, so I decided to adapt it and do my own take on it! 


All you really need is some newspaper, glue, scissors, string, and if you wish to decorate coloured pens or pencils!

You literally cut out shapes that can be folded over!

Set your string out and glue one side of the shape and fold the other over the top of the string.

Carry on doing that and soon you have a long line of them.

After that if you wish you can decorate them with coloured pens or pencils!


Voila, newspaper bunting (probably was no need fro me to explain any of that as its easy just to work it.

Have a nice day!!! XOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute decoration idea! I'm definitely have to make some of theses :) great post!

    ReplyDelete