Home

Monday 4 November 2013

PaDsToW...

During half term me family and I went to Cornwall, now I have been on many holidays to Cornwall though out my shortish life, we always have been to the same part and the same beach, Harlyn Bay. When we were younger we stayed in a little cottage about 100 yards from the beach this was great, and surf was also great.

The past two years we have stayed in padstow in a large house, this year we invited some friends to spend a couple of night with us as we had a big house. We had a lovely time and it went quickly as usual, I took so photos on the days we did stuff and thought I could show you (I doubt many of you are interested) but heyho...


I woke up one morning to this!

Walk along the headland!

Wevisited Tintagel & I mamaged to get some great photos.

All wrapped up and ready for a walk!

Harlyn Bay.

Another one.

A visit to St Ives; busy busy busy...

Looking out and over.

Wandering Seagull.
 


We visited a national trust house.


 
 
Golf cafe looking out!
 

Me and my da found htis liitle guy on Rock beach!
 
Another one!
 

Fishing boats coming in with the fish!
 
Surf!



Blue Boat sailing!


No comments:

Post a Comment